Want to host a sponsored revel Saturday night at BSR XXII? Submit a bid by filling out the form in the link below!
- The Barony of Blackstone Mountain will provide up to $100 in support for the revel in form of reimbursement for CONSUMABLE GOODS only. To receive the reimbursement, receipts must be presented to the autocrat at BSR before the revel begins. No reimbursements will be given for the purchase of personal tokens, etc.
- Purchases of alcohol will NOT be refunded by the SCA, as per SCA bylaws.
- The SCA will not sponsor any civil ceremonies, so purchases for weddings, etc. will not be reimbursed.
- Cedar Lakes is a discretely damp site.
- By hosting the revel, you are also responsible for clean-up afterwards.
- There is no guarantee of weather conditions at BSR. The two recommended sites for revels are the Assembly Hall and the Chapel (amphitheater).
- Themes are encouraged, but not necessary!
- Some options for entertainment will be available! More info on this as confirmations are received.
Bids will be accepted until March 15th, 2013. The winning bid will be announced as soon as possible after consideration by the autocrats.
For any questions or concerns regarding the revel or submitting a bid, contact the autocrat at autocrat [at] blackstoneraid [dot] org.